Monday, November 16, 2009

The begining.... My first blog

I've never wrote on a blog before or even commented on an article. I sometimes hated having to write emails..( sorry friends).. lol but something drew me to this site and i suddenly felt the urge to write. My first thoughts were What would i write about? what are the rules? I am not a writer.What would the theme be?. I've seen so many blogs, some nicely written, some professionally done some personalized and some that are just so darn creative. So here it is "Vent" the name of my first blog. hmm some may ask why i chose the name "Vent"...well, its probably the only time i may get to write ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog and your first blog post. Vent on... Oh and thanks for following my blog. How'd you find me?

    ReplyDelete